It’s the crossover you’ve been waiting for.
Skoop has partnered with New Era and created a collection of limited edition hats that you can rock with practically any outfit this season. We got 4 hats and 8 designs because these are our signature Reversible Bucket Hats. It’s gonna be twice as sick as Skoop ushers in the New Era of street wear.
- The first 50 people to purchase will get freebies in the package.
- All items are for pre-order. Delivery date is September 15, 2020.
- We do not accept cash upon delivery. All transactions made should be paid via paypal, bank transfer, gcash, or ecpay. If not, order form will be void.
- Strictly no reservations due to limited stock. (WE WILL NOT RESTOCK.) Unpaid orders within 5 days from purchase date will be void.
- Item can only be exchanged for size, subject to remaining stock available. All delivery expense will be shouldered by the customer.
- Free shipping for all PH customers.
Skoop Tokyo Kommunity
What’s black and white and dope all over? The Tokyo Kommunity bucket hat is made of cotton twill fabric with embroideries on both sides. Opposites, most def,
go together in this 2-in-1, limited edition piece.
Time for a look that anyone can ride on. The Skoop Wave bucket hat is made of cotton twill fabric with embroideries on both sides. The wave is a symbol of overcoming adversity and you can do it back to back with this 2-in-1, limited edition piece.
Here’s something kawaii inside and out. The Skoop Stamp bucket hat is made of cotton twill fabric with embroideries on both sides. With its woven patches, you’re surelygonna make a statement with this 2-in-1, limited edition piece.